Reconstructive Surgery Bluffton
Weniger Plastic Surgery offers a wide variety of reconstructive surgery procedures including:
- Breast reconstruction or reduction. These procedures are available for women who have undergone a mastectomy or for women who have abnormally large breasts that are causing back problems or other related health issues; men also undergo breast reduction.
- Facial surgeries. These can be performed to correct facial defects such as cleft lip, breathing problems or chronic infections, such as those that affect the sinuses, or even snoring.
- Surgeries for feet and hands. This surgery is available for people affected by any number of maladies, including tumors (cancerous and non-cancerous); webbed toes or fingers; extra fingers or toes. People also can receive treatment for carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Wound care. For individuals who have been severely burned or cut, skin grafts or other reconstructive techniques are available.
- Microsurgery or flap procedures. These surgeries can be performed to replace parts of the body affected by injury or disease, such as cancer.